*Please send Resume to     **ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com
<prash...@idctechnologies.com>*

I have a need for an Oracle OWB/ODI Developer in Chicago, IL . PLEASE
INCLUDE FULL NAME, CONTACT INFO AND CURRENT LOCATION WHEN SENDING OVER
CANDIDATES

6+ months minimum.

Rate is open depending on experience. Do not ask what rate we can do – just
send over the best candidate at the best rate.

*Will hire over phone*

Educational Company

Senior Data Warehouse Developer: Technical lead on projects to design,
develop, and QA Data Warehouse (DW) and extract/transform/load (ETL)
environments, and other database environments to enable analytics.
Following prescribed project and development methodology under the
direction of a Project Manager, the Sr. DW Developer will work closely with
the Lead Architect, BI Lead, DW developers, source application developers,
and subject matter experts (SMEs). Support, maintain, and enhance these
environments to achieve a cross-functional, integrated reporting and
analysis environment for University users

Regards,

Ankit Kumar Sagwal
Technical Recruiter

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

Phone : 408-457-9399 Ext-2012

Email : *ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com <prash...@idctechnologies.com>*

GTalk: ankit121.rgtalent | Ymgr: ankit_sagwal