*Title : Java Developer…Need Local Only*

*Location: Minnesota*

*Duration: 6-12 months contract*

#1 Job Description:

The primary responsibility will be to develop a new reporting and
management system that are implementing to improve our RACF and ACF2
controls. The primary development tool for this system will be Java.

Required skills:

Java Required

JDBC Required

Spring Framework Required

Familiarity with security provisioning Nice to Have

Experience enhancing large vendor package applications Nice to Have

*#2Job Description:*

This Java developer to support the upgrade of OIM (Oracle Identity Manager)
11g. Primary responsibilities will be to modify the UI, Webservices and OIM
java procedures to work with the new version of OIM.

Required skills:

Java Required

JDBC Required

Spring Framework Required

Experience working with large vendor package applications Required

Experience with OIM or similar identity provisioning systems Nice to Have

Regards,

Ashish Gupta
[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC955C.19DC7570]

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035

Phone : 408-457-9381  Ext 4027

Yahoo, GTalk:-  ashish.recruiter12

Email : ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com