Hello,

Hope you are doing well,

Please go through the following requirement and let me know on sa...@riderconsultinginc.com if you have any available resources

 Please send me profile along with contact detail so we can save time……….

Role: IOS Developer

Duration: Long Term

Location: Waltham, MA

Rate: Open  on Experience

Position:

My client is seeking a Senior iOS Developer with demonstrated experience designing and implementing enterprise scale mobile solutions. The ideal candidate will bring both strategic vision and solid execution skills to create native applications for mobile devices.

Responsibilities:

Design and develop native mobile applications for iOS

Integrate mobile apps with RESTful web services

Work with UX Designers, Mobile Architects and other Developers to build enterprise mobile solutions

Work as part of an agile team on leading edge technologies

Skills and Experience:

5+ years' experience developing applications software

Excellent working knowledge of an object oriented language (Java, C++, Objective-C, C#, or similar) - including 2+ years Objective-C preferably on the iPhone

Demonstrated expertise with Apple's iOS SDK (Cocoa, Cocoa Touch, etc.)

Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server side systems

Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and _javascript_ a plus

Good understanding of software development best practices

Experience working in an agile environment

Working knowledge of SCM with strong emphasis on Git and proper Git Flow

Must reference at least one application you developed that is available today

Qualifications:

BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience

Good communicator and team player with strong organizational skills

Ability to be proactive, find solutions and meet deadlines

A good sense of humor and a passion for technology

Thanks,

Samir Reddy   Technical Recruiter

Contact: 980-272-1261

Alter     : 850-810-5234