A new Job, ID: 200815 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/200815> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  PeopleSoft Project Costing Techno functional Consultant  posted on
2014-07-02 19:48:45

Job Description:Hi,

Greetings from EApps Tech.

My name is *Varun Kumar*, We have a job opportunity for you as an *PeopleSoft
Project Costing Techno functional Consultant *for one of our client based
in *NYC, NY.*

*Job Title:        **PeopleSoft Project Costing Techno functional
Consultant*
*Location:        **NYC, NY*
*Duration:        6+Months*
*Start date:**       ASAP*

*Job Description:*

·         Our Client is in need of a *Sr. PeopleSoft Project Costing techno
functional resource* with experience in Contracts, Billing, and Enterprise
Price.
·         Must have strong App Designer, app messaging, and advanced
PeopleSoft Query skills in addition to functional/configuration skills.
·         The ideal candidate will have experience with VAT,
multi-currency, product/item mgmt, excel to CI, and integration with
PeopleSoft Billing, AR, and GL.

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/200815>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*