Hello,

Hope you are doing well,

Please go through the following requirement and let me know on sa...@riderconsultinginc.com if you have any available resources

Please send me profile along with contact detail so we can save our time……….

must be a citizen or GC holder:

Role: Sr. Java/SOA Developer

Location: Arlington, VA.

Duration: Long Term

Sr. Java/SOA Developer

Support O&M and development activities for fixes and enhancements. Applies software development techniques, theories and concepts. Contributes to the development of new applications and utilities. Provide technical support to ensure quality of developmental products and services. Implement all developmental activities based on a structured SDLC approach and methodology. Drives SOA compliance in accordance with the FDIC EA strategy and end state architecture. Conduct performance tuning of applications and assist team members by reviewing code and provide suggestions to developers to ensure code productivity.

Required Skills

·         Strong programming expertise in Java, J2EE (EJBs, servlets, JSP, struts ) XPRESS and XML technologies.

·         XBRL, XML, ETL tools ( such as Ab initio, Data Stage)

·         Hands-on Oracle SOA Suite (such as BPEL, Oracle Service Bus (OSB))

·         Hands on experience publishing and consuming WebServices

·         Exposure to any SOA development and implementation; Infrastructure (ESB) implementation and/or BPEL would be preferred

·         Architecture and Design patterns and Hands-on (Hibernate, iBATIS ORM tools and framework). Solid Hands-on user interface skills using JQuery, JSF, CSS, HTML, Java, Ajax, and Spring

·         Solid understanding of Single Sign On, Identity Federation, Role Based Access Control concepts

·         Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture / Web Services Security

·         Familiarity with industry regulations and compliance

·         Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills

·         Strong understanding of Data integration between Legacy repositories and systems

·         Will be able to performance tune applications and assist team members by reviewing code and provide suggestions to developers

Additional Desired Skills

Strong programming expertise in APEX

Thanks,

Samir Reddy   Technical Recruiter