Hi Associate,

We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.

*Job Title:       SAP BASIS Consultant*

*Duration: 12+ months Location :        Lansdale, PA*

*Required Technical Skill Set: SAP Basis, Security*

*Desired Experience Range     6 – 8 years*

*Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)*

•           Excellent troubleshooting skills in SAP BASIS Areas.

•           Experience in troubleshooting Update, Dumps, Batch jobs, Spool
errors.

•           Should have experience working on windows server and SQL DB.

•           Should be able to support production environment.

•           Should be proficient in SAP Security.

•           Complete knowledge of SAP roles and authorization

*Good-to-Have*

•           Experience managing across different SAP systems - ERP, BI,
PI,EP,MDM

•           Experience using Charm tool for transports.

*Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role *

•           SAP Basis support for system monitoring and security.

•           Day to Day system monitoring and report of any abnormality.

•           Work on customer requirements.

•           Coordinating with 3rd party for any OS/DB level activity.

•           Roles and authorization.

•           Solution manager should be used for proper ticket
handling/incident management

•           Solve incidents/manage CR for roles.

*Best Regards*

*Wasim Ahmed*

*IDC Technologies,Inc| 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035 wa...@idctechnologies.com <wa...@idctechnologies.com>| +1
408-457-9381,Extn-4046 |Fax 408-608-6088*

*ISO 9001-2008 Certified *

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from