A new Job, ID: 205913 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/205913> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  Business Analyst/Tester in Vantage  posted on 2014-07-14 13:57:30

Job Description:Hi ,
Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!
My name is Srikanth  we have a job opportunity for you as a *Business
Analyst/Tester in Vantage *one of our client based at  *Cedar Rapids, IA**.
*

*Job Title:  Business Analyst/Tester in Vantage*
*Location* *:  **Cedar Rapids, IA**.*
*Duration:  3 Months*
*Start date: ASAP.*

*Job Description:*

·         Should have good experience as a Business Analyst/Tester in
Vantage.
·         Should have good knowledge on Fixed Indexed Annuity.
·          Excellent Communication Skill is a must.

*Role Description: *

·         Responsible for Requirements elicitation and requirements
management.
·         Liaisons with Development and Test teams and business SMEs.
·          Reviews the test strategy, test plans.
·          Reviews and analyzes the impact of change requests.
·         Coordinates with business SME and business analyst for
requirements and test case clarifications.
·          Need to perform System Testing, UAT & Integration Testing in
Vantage. "

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/205913>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*