A new Job, ID: 220288 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/220288> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com>

Title:  Microsoft Sharepoint Engineer  posted on 2014-08-06 13:03:35

Job Description:Hi ,

Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!

My name is Srikanth  we have a job opportunity for you as a *Microsoft
Sharepoint Engineer  *one of our client based at *Kettering, OH**.*

*Job Title:  Microsoft Sharepoint Engineer  *
 *Location* *:  Kettering, OH**.*
*Duration:  fulltime *
*Start date: ASAP*

*Job Description :*

·         Design & deployment of the Microsoft O365 / Sharepoint service
for our client
·         In partnership with the project Collaboration team, drive the
enterprise wide Sharepoint implementation project

*Must have:*
·         Experience with architecture, implementation & maintaining
infrastructure for SharePoint.
·         Experience with MS SharePoint 2013 & MS Office 365.
·         Experience with building and executing backup / recovery /
disaster recovery plans for SharePoint.
·         Experience with Sharepoint monitoring & administration tools.
·         Experience in Sharepoint support and service operations.
·         Experience with the process of creating, maintaining and
reviewing operations process documentation.
·         Experience with creating end user consumption & training
documentation.
·         Basic understanding of Active Directory, Windows Server
2008/2012, SQL Server and IIS.
·         Experience providing in-person user support during migrations or
implementations.
·         Strong commitment to providing outstanding consumer experiences.
·         Basic understanding of network and Information Security best
practices.
·         Proven success in supporting migrations for large organizations.

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/220288>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*