Hi Associate,

We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available.

*Title: Oracle  Data base Developer*

*Duration: 12+ months Location :         Wilmington, DE*

*Job Description:*

*Technical/Functional Skills      :           *

•        Min 5 to 6 yrs of experience in Oracle Database development
(Stored procedures, database design, SQL queries, Joins)

•        Proficient in understanding DBA concepts such as data backup,
constraints, indexes, SQL Loader

•        Should have excellent understanding in writing queries to generate
reports and should have knowledge in knowledge transitions, enhancements
and support

•        Secondary skills such as Web sphere, MQ ,EAI/EDI will be added
advantage

•        Excellent written and verbal communication in ENGLISH

•        Added advantage will be to have business objects knowledge

•        Should have excellent Client Management Skills

Experience Required                 5 + Years

            :

*Generic Managerial Skills*        :

Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).

Good inter personal skills in managing client and offshore team.

Education         :           Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science,
Information Systems or other related field.

*Best Regards*

*Wasim Ahmed*

*IDC Technologies,Inc| 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035 wa...@idctechnologies.com <wa...@idctechnologies.com>| +1
408-457-9399,Extn-2005|Fax 408-608-6088*

*ISO 9001-2008 Certified *

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from