Hi,

Please send profiles to *rich...@svksystems.com <rich...@svksystems.com> *

*Title : Sr Java J2EE Developer*

*Location : Waltham, MA*

*Duration : 6+ Months*

*Interview Process – Phone then face to face*

*Required Skills**:*

*Core Java, Design skills, Spring, Hibernate, SQL, JSP, HTML, CSS, JQuery,
JavaScript, back-end Java and excellent communication skills.*

Essential Duties and Responsibilities:

* Design and develop modules using Java based technologies.

* Requirements analysis, design, implementation and defect fixing.

* Work closely with other members of the development team (based in Boston
and Miami) on design and development.

* May have ownership of modules and/or technology areas.

General Comments

Qualifications/Requirements:

* 7+ years of development experience with Java based technologies.

* Must have strong design experience.

* Excellent development skills with *Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC,
JSP/JSTL, JQuery*.

* Extensive knowledge of *XML, HTML, JavaScript, CSS, JMS, ActiveMQ, JDBC,
SQL, Jetty, Tomcat*.

* Recent experience working in scrum teams.

* Must have excellent communication skills.

* Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.

* Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.

Thanks & Regards,

*Richard*

*IT Recruiter (Sourcing)SVK Systems Inc*

11465, Johns Creek Parkway, Suite #180, Johns Creek, GA - 30097
*Contact :* 678-824-7780

* Fax        :* 404-601-9507
*Email    :* rich...@svksystems.com

*                 :*  *richard05svk*

*Website    :* www.svksystems.com

*NOTE **:* If you do not want to receive email from me, please reply to
this email with *REMOVE* in the subject. I deeply apologize for the
inconvenience caused to you.