Hello,

Hope you are doing well,

Please go through the following requirement and let me know on sa...@riderconsultinginc.com if you have any available resources

Please send me profile along with contact detail so we can save our time……….

Role: Scrum Master

Location; Mclean, VA

Duration: 1 year contract

Job Requirements

3+ Years of experience leading Agile Scrum teams as a Certified Scrum

3+ Master

(CSM)

Experience being the Scrum Master of multiple teams concurrently Possesses the knowledge, skills, and experience to define, plan and track of project and/or agile team activities to meet or exceed customer and stakeholder needs and expectations.

Utilizes latest agile best practices for development or other non-sequential project methodologies.

Provides clear concise communication with agile team and mid-level management Ability to influence or negotiate with other functional areas Provides process and technical direction to team members and others, which may involve acting as a scrum coach.

Serves as subject matter expert on Agile development methods and processes.

Possesses most skills of the traditional project manager.

Preferred but not required

Experience leading projects using formal project management methodologies preferred Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Experience with VersionOne Exposure to extreme programming (XP)

Nice to have

Strong; Demonstrated experience supporting requirements, data and systems analysis Financial services industry experience Experience leading teams in both co-located and remote environments

Thanks,

Samir Reddy   Technical Recruiter

Contact: 980-272-1261

Alter     : 850-810-5234