Hi,

Hope you are doing great,

This is *Syed Layeeq* from *HCL Global Systems, Inc*. We have a requirement
for *PeopleSoft HRMS Technical Consultant at Boston, MA*. Please review the
Job description below and if you’d like to pursue this, please include a
word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone number and rate
in your response. You can also reach me a*t 248 564 7868.*

*Note: Send profiles to s...@hclglobal.com <s...@hclglobal.com>*

*Position: PeopleSoft HRMS Technical Consultant*

*Location: Boston, MA*

*Duration: 3+ Months*

*Job Description:*

   - PeopleSoft Tools experience with eCompensation module.
   - People Tools Strong knowledge handling PeopleCode using Application
   Designer.
   - Good Analytical Skills to suggest solution.
   - Should be Excellent in Communication.
   - Java experience is preferable to integrate PeopleCode with JScript and
   JQuery etc.,

--
*Regards,*

*Syed Layeeq Ahmed*
*HCL Global Systems, Inc*
24543 Indoplex Circle,
Suite 220, Farmington. MI 48335
*Phone No: *248 564 7868
*Email Id: *s...@hclglobal.com
*IM & Gmail: *syedstaffing
*Linkedin:* http://in.linkedin.com/in/layeeq/
*Blog: syedstaffing.blogspot.in <http://syedstaffing.blogspot.in>*
*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*