Hi There,

Hope you are doing well.

Here find the brief list of available *Java, SAS, C++, Salesforce,
Microstrategy**, **Oracle DBA**, **Android,Websphere Admin and Datastage
consultants* for contract positions.

Please let me know if you have any positions, also Kindly add me to your
distribution list.

*Java Dev*

  Hugo

MI Open to relocate

TN Visa

10+ Years

Java Dev

Rafael

IA only in IA

H1b Visa

7+ Years

Salesforce Dev

  *Oracle DBA*

  Zameeul

MI Open to relocate

TN Visa

8+ Years

Oracle DBA

  *SAS*

  Rajini

MI Only in MI

EAD GC

7 + Years

SAS Dev

Francis

IL Open in WA, CA, OR, AZ, NV, New Mexico, and TX

GC

7 Years

SAS Dev

  *.Net Dev*

  Rafat

MI open to relocate

GC

7 Years

.Net Dev

Ishmael Owiro

MI open to relocate

GC

6+ Years

.Net Dev

Amulya

OH open to relocate

H1b

11 Years

.Net/ Silverlight

  *C++*

  Herman

CA only in TX

H1b Visa

6+ Years

C++

  *Datastage Dev*

  Rounak

OH open to relocate

GC EAD

8 Years

Datastage Dev

  *WebsphereAdmin*

  Mannathan

IL Open to relocate

H1b Visa

7+ Years

WhebsphereAdmin

  *Android*

  Richie

MI Open to relocate

TN

9+ Years

Android

  *Microstrategy*

  Syed  Asad

MI open to relocate

TN

7+ Years

Microstrategy

Thanks & Regards,

*Annie Green   *

Addon Technologies Inc

Direct 734-525-0293/ 734-956-4737 Ext 1+202

an...@addonusa.com

www.addonusa.com

Please submit our candidates to your Direct Clients only
Thanks & Regards
Annie Green
Direct: 734-525-0293
Email: an...@addonusa.com