Hello Associates,

Greeting for technology resource group Inc

Please reply to an...@tresourceinc.com <an...@tresourceinc.com>

Title: SQL Tester/ Backend tester
Location: Herndon VA, Memphis TN, Jamesburg NJ, NYC, Atlanta GA, Chicago, IL

Duration: 6-12 Months

Interview: face to face required!!

Visa : Green card and US citizen and EAD GC

*Backend Testers :* Very strong knowledge in SQL and Unix.

·              Candidates *needs to undergo a written test in Herndon, VA
for one hour in SQL/Unix* and followed by In person interview based on the
written test scores.

·              Once they clear these 2 rounds they will be on boarded in a
week or two.

·              Please let me know the candidates availability to come for
written test that we can schedule it accordingly

 Thanks

Ankit Kumar