URGENT REQUIREMENT…….

Send Resume to *javed.ans...@rgtalent.com <javed.ans...@rgtalent.com>*

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

Build Engineer

*Project Location*

Mountain View, CA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Interview Mode: Phone and Skype*
* Overview & Responsibilities:-*

   - Create an expandable development environment (Revision Control, Code
   Review, Build, Code Merges, Continuous
   - Integration, Notification, etc) for a growing team of developers
   - Work with IT department and other parties to set up a build lab
   - Create and document build processes
   - Build integrated Operating System and Application installation
   packages for mobile devices
   - Load Android Operating Systems and Applications onto prototype mobile
   devices
   - Debug or provide information to assist debugging of Operating System
   and Applications on mobile devices
   - Interface with Developers, QA, and management
   - Report status of project to management on a regular basis
   - Potentially lead a team of build engineers
   - Work on Continuous Integration
   - Nexus hardware
   - Over-the-air updates
   - Integration projects with Android Market place
   - Working with 1000+ devices

*Qualifications:-*

   - Five or more years of Build service experience, including revision
   control, build, continuous integration,
   - Two or more years building OS platforms for devices (Android, Windows
   Mobile, Windows Phone, iOS, Tizen, etc)
   - Experience working with mobile devices or embedded devices, including
   at the hardware level
   - Flashing devices with new OSes, particularly Android
   - Experience implementing revision control systems
   - Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot complex low-level issues
   - Ability to thrive and be incredibly productive in a high pressure
   environment
   - Three or more years of Build team leadership
   - Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering,
   Computer Engineering, or related discipline
   - Experience with coding and scripting (especially Java, Python, etc.)
   - Familiar with the Build-Deploy-Test scenarios
   - Familiar with Server-Client configurations
   - Ability to setup web page (i.e. web services) with status (building,
   deploying, testing, testing status, etc.)
   - Ability to setup email notifications for building, testing results,
   etc.
   - Ability to process (parse) log files
   - Ability to setup and configure a dataset repository

Thanks & Regards,

Javed Ansari

(*TEAM LEAD RECRUITER*)

*RG Talent Inc*

*32108 Argonaut way,*

*Suite # 157, Fremont, CA 95438*

*Phone : 510-443-0757 Ext-119*

* Fax      :  510-952-4633*

*Email :  javed.ans...@rgtalent.com <javed.ans...@rgtalent.com>*

*YIM / G-Talk --> javed.rgtalent*

*Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be
removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at
rem...@rgtalent.com <rem...@rgtalent.com> and we will gladly REMOVE you
from our mailing list.*

Click To Unsubscribe
<http://rtl.rgtalent.com/RTL-INTIME/vendorAction.po?mailType=CO&compId=2&common_email=javed.ans...@rgtalent.com&requestFor=R>