Hi,

·         We are looking *Sr. US IT Recruiters* in our *Vasundhara,
Ghaziabad* Office.

·         Minimum  6 months to 2 years of Experience as US IT RECRUITER /
STAFFING.

·         Must be able to Negotiate wage rates and other terms and
conditions of employment
<http://seeker.dice.com/jobsearch/servlet/JobSearch?op=302&dockey=xml/3/7/37f5af92250f7e7bacb3dc20e674b0b1@endecaindex&source=19&FREE_TEXT=Recruiter+India&rating=99>
with
candidates, and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job
requirements.

·         Must be able to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple
high priority requirements at any given time.

·         Must be able to effectively manage and prioritize a high volume
requisition workload.

·         Must have broad overall knowledge of technical terminology Proven
ability to cultivate relationships with Vendors and Clients.

·         Must be an exceptional team player with excellent communication,
negotiation and problem solving skills. Ability to work with limited
supervision.

·         Must have experience in negotiating & finalizing salary/ rate
with GCs, U.S. Citizens , H1B,  EAD,TN permit holders, OPT, EAD.

·         Must have knowledge on W2, Corp to Corp, 1099, US tax terms.

Thanks & Regards,
Pramod Kumar