FOR Quick
Response Mail me @ prahl...@selectsourceintl.com

Hi

Hope you are doing great !!

We have urgent job opening with my direct end client for  Business
Functional Analyst, kindly go through with the Email and reply with a
confirmation and the details as requested below along with your updated
resume.

Pay Rate of$34/hr ON c2c

Select Source International has the sole authorization to present your
resume for the position Position // Req# with Client. (Please Confirm)

Job Title     : Business Functional Analyst

Duration      :12+ Months

Job Location  : ALPHARETTA,  GA

Requirements:

•5+ years of relevant business analysis experience in preparing business
requirements

•3-5 years experience with enterprise information architecture.

•3-5 years experience with a BPM Modeler

•1+ years experience with iRise (UI/Screen design)

•Excellent verbal and written communication skills

•Ability to learn new products, systems, applications and technologies

•Leadership and teamwork skills

•Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking

•Creative/strong customer focus

Thanks & Best Regards,

*Prahlad Gupta*

Technical Recruiter