Hi Vendor,

This is Ajay with SilverXis.

Please find the below list of my some consultants availability. Please let
me know if you have any job opportunity for my below consultants.

Please send me your requirements to *j...@silverxis.com <j...@silverxis.com>*

*S No*

*Consultant Name*

*Technology*

*Current Location*

*Re- Location*

*Availability*

*1*

Akash Chauhan

SAP ABAP-HR

Dallas, TX

YES

Immediate

*2*

Reena Mishra

SAP ABAP-HR

NYC, NY

NY & NJ

Immediate

*3*

Rishi

SAP ABAP

Chicago, IL

Yes

Immediate

*4*

Asif Vahora

SAP BI BO

CA

YES

Immediate

*5*

Farooq Mohiuddin

SAP APO

Dallas, TX

YES

Immediate

*6*

Jainil Surti

SAP APO

Houston, TX

YES

Immediate

*7*

*8*

Sanjaya Shrestha

SAP APO

Arlington, TX

YES

Immediate

*9*

Sagar Patankar

SAP APO

Dallas, TX

YES

Immediate

*10*

Mohammad Ghananim

SAP FICO

Dallas, TX

YES

Immediate

*11*

Nirav Jasani

SAP SD

Dallas, TX

TX

Immediate

*12*

Nischal

Business Analyst

NY

YES

Immediate

*13*

Amit Kumar

Business Analyst

Chicago, IL

YES

Immediate

*14*

Yesha

Business Analyst

Dallas, TX

YES

Immediate

*15*

Chellam Kethaki

Microstrategy

Dallas, TX

YES

Immediate

*16*

Ankit Chaudhari

Dot Net

NJ

YES

Immediate

*17*

Sishir Thapa

SQL BI / Server Developer

Dallas, TX

YES

Immediate

*18*

Priyank Patel

SAS

Boston, MA

YES

Immediate

*19*

Ankita Dhirendra

UI Developer

NYC, NY

NY & NJ

Immediate

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Line Strip.jpg]

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Silverxis
logo.gif]

*A**jay *
SilverXis
We Deliver: Talent, Solution, Satisfaction

1162 W Pioneer Pkwy,Arlington, TX 76013.

T: *817-861-8888 * 542 *
F: 847-758-2770
j...@silverxis.com
www.silverxis.com