Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

As discussed please find the requirement below.

Please let me know are you comfortable with this position?

7 open roles

Role : Senior Java Developer

Location : Boston, MA

Duration : Long term

Experience using Algorithms to assist you in you in being a more effective
developer

Strong Core Java, Multi-threading.

Experience with all stages of a product lifecycle, from initial conception
to production. Is a plus!

Looking for candidates that are located in the New England area.

F2F is Mandatory after technical phone screen.

Your Role:

We are looking for candidates with passion and desire to work at a company
trying to change the world.  A high value will be placed on attention to detail
and a feeling of pride and ownership over the quality of the product.
Technology
Products is in the midst of an exciting transformation into a software product
company. Our suite of products covers the domains of B2B Order Management &
Fulfillment, Payment Reconciliation, Mortgage Solutions and Data & Analytics
domains.

We need high energy, talented engineers and technical managers with an
entrepreneurial
mindset. Our team is smart, ambitious, supportive, and above all- we are
excited
by what we do.  While meeting regular deadlines and being focused on quick,
quality completion of projects, the environment is relaxed and fun.

Your Charge:

* Build software technology products that drive the transformation and growth
of company
* Work on an innovative product through all phases of software development
including design, implementation, and deployment.
* Develop Java software modules using Java/J2EE and Database related
technologies.
Technical design and development of new features in the product.
* Work closely with Product Management team to translate requirements into
high-quality, timely deliverables.
* Contribute as a strong hands-on technical member in project development
activities.
* Produce clean, unit-tested, and refactored code.
* Study new technologies and bring fresh ideas that can benefit the project.
* Maintain and improve company software development practices and standards.
* Assist other team members with their tasks.

Your Experience and Know-How:

* Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or related field (equivalent
experience considered).
* 7+ years of Java development experience; 4+ years of J2EE programming
experience,
including Servlets, Web services, Spring and Hibernate.
* Familiarity with RDMS (MySQL, Oracle) and NoSQL (Mongo, Cassandra);
experience
designing and developing DB schemas for enterprise-level applications is
preferable.
* Expertise with SaaS-based application development and implementation.
* Experience with REST and service-based architectures.
* Working knowledge of Linux / Solaris environment.
* Solid analytical and problem solving skills and strong attention to detail.
* Highly motivated, a go-getter who requires very little supervision.
* Ability to quickly learn and stay current with new technologies.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
* Familiarity with version control systems (svn, Git) and build management
tools (Maven).
* Experience writing unit tests that achieve high levels of code coverage.
* Experience with all stages of a product lifecycle, from initial conception
to production.
* Experience building concurrent and distributed systems using Akka and
knowledge
of Scala is preferable.
* Understanding of the large scale server side deployment architecture.
Exposure
to server clusters and scalability issues is preferable.
* Exposure to performance tuning and resolving production issues in previous
engagements is preferable.
* Previous experience delivering products using Agile Methodology, preferably
Scrum.
* Working knowledge of the residential mortgage industry is preferable.

  Thanks.

  Kevin*Patel*

  Ph No:- 980-819-0687

  E-mail:- ke...@riderconsultinginc.com