Hello,

Hope you are doing well,

Please go through the following requirement and let me know on sa...@riderconsultinginc.com if you have any available resources

Please send me profile along with contact detail so we can save our time……….

Role: Ruby on Rail

Duration: 12 months+

Location: Denver, CO

The project is based on a build that has been underway for over two years. Based on a iPad app where the client's Fund advisors work with their clients to present current portfolios and other investment options via the iPad. The consultant must be willing to work a full professional work week onsite M-F or M-Th with Friday a remote day.

Professional development experience with Ruby on Rails.

7+ years of overall development experience.

3+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails.

Experience with Test Unit frameworks such as RSpec.

Familiarity with HTML5, CSS, _javascript_, and jQuery.

Experience with version control systems such as SubVersion or Git Experience with Agile development techniques.

Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle.

BS or MS in Computer Science or technical equivalent.
Excellent communication and presentation skills a must.

Thanks,

Samir Reddy   Technical Recruiter

Contact: 980-272-1261

Alter     : 850-810-5234