Hi,

   One of my client looking for the Data Warehouse Developer at CA. Please
let me know your interest.

Location: San Diego, CA.

Duration: 6 Months Contract to hire.

H1b OK

*Sr. Microsoft Data Warehouse Developer*

*Company Profile:*
 Our client is on the forefront in the medical diagnostics arena, with a
history of successful growth. Headquartered in San Diego, our world-class
client uses advanced technology to provide advanced solutions for the
biomedical field.

*Position Overview: *
This is a contract role for a senior BI Developer with 6-7+ years
experience to provide Data Warehouse solutions to help our client advance
their solutions and analysis. This role will be 6 mos+, with the
possibility to extend, or possibly convert to direct hire as desired, and
as business needs determine.

*In this role you will:*

Develop advanced data warehouses using SSRS and SSIS
Perform Data Modeling
Implement/Test/ and Maintain Data Warehouses and Data Marts.

*Qualifications:*

Advanced SSIS programming capability
Proven experience with Data Modeling and Data Warehouse development for
transactional systems
Solid communication skills
A history of testing/validating products developed
Self-motivation and accountability, excellent work habits

Required Skills:

SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is a component of the Microsoft SQL
Server
A *data mart* is the access layer of the data warehouse
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_warehouse> environment that is used to
get data out to the users. The data mart is a subset of the data warehouse
that is usually oriented to a specific business line or team. Data marts
are small slices of the data warehouse. data warehouses or marts are read
only. Data warehouses are designed to access large groups of related
records. ETL extraction tool to relay to back end
SSRS reporting tool front end
Data Modeling
transactional systems = ERP
ISR/ Millenium