Please reply
*navn...@rgtalent.com <navn...@rgtalent.com>*

Hi ,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

Job Title                              MicroStrategy Developer

Project Location               NY-New York/Long Island

Duration                            6 months /Contract

 MOI                                               F2F

Skills Required and Job Description:

*Requirements: *

   - Senior level experience with Data Warehouse architecture, SQL and
   PL/SQL development, and Business Intelligence using *MicroStrategy.*
   - Strong data analysis skills. Need to be able to discover useful
   information, suggest conclusions, and support decision making.
   - Experience with developing data integration strategies,
   source-to-target mappings, data lineage, and complex data transformation
   logic.
   - Must have great written and oral communication skills.
   - Able to understand business requirements and work independently.
   - UNIX shell scripting.
   - Exposure to Informatica Power Center a big plus.