Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!!!

I have gone through your hotlist, hope you have the consultant for the
following requirement, please do send me the apt profiles.

*Job #*

  *Job Title*

*SOA Tester (webservices Tester)  (HIGH PRIORITY)*

*Experience Level*

7+ years

*Location*

DE & GA

*Start Date*

ASAP

*Duration*

6+ months

*No. Of Positions*

4

*Job Description*

*Experience in SOA testing and tools (Parasoft etc), *

* - Knowledge of the Testing Process*

*- Background in use of XML*

*Job #*

  *Job Title*

*Mobile Automation Tester *

*Experience Level*

7+ years

*Location*

Chicago, IL

*Start Date*

ASAP

*Duration*

6+ months

*No. Of Positions*

*4*

*Job Description*

·         Mobile automation tester with Calabash / Robotium / Perfecto
mobile

·         Candidate should have min of 1 year exp on Mobile automation

*Job #*

  *Job Title*

*QTP Tester    *

*Experience Level*

7+ years IT

*Location*

WI, GA, NY

*Start Date*

ASAP

*Duration*

6+months

*No. Of Positions*

2

*Job Description*

·         Must have very good hands on scripting skill with QTP

·         Very good requirement analysis skills with application teams

·         Experience in Framework development.

   - Experience in Browser compatibility testing and Device Automation.

*Thanks & Regards...*

*Durga Rani Reddy *

*Manager - Recruitment*

*Tanisha Systems, Inc.,*  *E**-**Verify**, *Certified Minority Business
Enterprise* MBE, **Dun & Bradstreet *CREDIBILITY CORP Certified,

Ph. 617-963-8407 Ext 8521 || Fax 617-801-8880  du...@tanishasystems.com ||
www.tanishasystems.com || Gtalk: durga.javaji || YIM : durga_tsi