MAX RATE IS $47/HR

PLEASE REPLY

 navn...@rgtalent.com

Hi ,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

Business Analyst

*Project Location*

 IL-Illinois/Vernon Hills

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Business Analyst Pharma Medical Device*

   - *Strong communication skills are critical to act as the liaison to the
   business during the project. *
   - *Interview customers to gather, understand and document business
   objectives, specifications and requirements for the developers. *
   - *Assist in the development of system documentation and training
   materials and provide training on the new dashboard(s). *
   - *Develop test scenarios with the business to ensure data is presented
   correctly. *
   - *Identify and resolve data issues. *
   - *Communicate project status updates. *
   -
*SharePoint knowledge is a plus.    Previous experience with Business
   Intelligence projects strongly preferred. *
   - *Must possess strong communication skills (verbal/written/listening). *
   - *Solid business knowledge. *
   - *Sense of urgency with strong follow-up skills. *
   - *Must be detailed oriented and able to work within a team setting. *
   - *5+ years’ experience in system development, support and applying
   information technology to solve business problems *