Hello,

Hope you are doing well,

Please go through the following requirement and let me know on sa...@riderconsultinginc.com if you have any available resources

Please send me profile along with contact detail so we can save our time……….

Today interview

Role: Avaya telecom engineer

Location: Marlborough MA

Duration: Long term contract

Hire over skype

The Key to this role is Avaya and Unified Communications – They are going to Video Conferencing and this is a MUST.

Must also have Aura. They will NOT hire a Cisco person that says they can do Avaya.  This is going to be a very long term contract.

Please READ the job description..

Keys to the Position:

  • Avaya 3-5 Years and experience with the following applications:
  • Communication Manager 6.3, Session/System Manager 6.3, AAC 8.0, Aura Messaging 6.2, Presence 6.x, ECAS, CMS 17, CES, UC including mobility.
  • Aura Messaging experience is a Must
  • Moves/Adds/Changes
  • Migration from H323 to SIP
  • International Call Flow
  • Vendor Relationships
  • External telecom subject; PRI, POTs, DID
  • Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills

Applicant must meet MOST of these requirements.

Telecommunications Analyst Job Description:

The voice team is responsible for deploying, supporting and maintaining current status of voice technologies. The team’s goal is excellence in providing voice services globally; throughout the firm. Day-to-day operations support, plan, optimize, the above stated applications and versions.

  • Major and minor alarm review and response
  • 3+ years Avaya operational experience
  • Strong Unified Communications Experience
  • Strong Avaya Aura Core Experience
  • Knowledge sharing, documentation, peer training, and communications
  • On Call rotation
  • H323 to SIP migration
  • Knowledge of Codec
  • Strong inter-personal skills
  • Positive customer service & team attitude
  • Focus on quality and collaboration
  • Committed to improvement

Additional skills:

  • Service now a strong plus
  • Avaya hardware platforms with hands on experience (certification preferable)

Thanks,

Samir Reddy   Technical Recruiter

Contact: 980-272-1261

Alter     : 850-810-5234