HI

*Urgent Requirement*

*Please E-mail me on nik...@rgtalent.com <nik...@rgtalent.com>*

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

manual tester

*Project Location*

Columbus, Oh, OH

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:-Telephonic+FacetoFace*

Atlest 7+ years of exp.

Experience:
•4-6 years of experience creating/executing test cases based on business
requirements or functional specifications from requirements inception to
production release
•Effective communication, problem solving, and analytical reasoning skills
•Good Command over verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and
subject matter experts
•Must have well rounded testing skills with a firm understanding of
Functional End to End System Testing, Regression and UAT
•Experience creating Test Cases based on functional specifications or use
cases
•Good understanding of QA concepts and methodologies. Experience with Agile
development methodologies would be a plus
•Good understanding of SDLC
•Proficiency with HP (mercury) tools - Quality Center, QTP or any other
standard test management tools like Rational, Silk etc…
•Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team. Experience working
with geographically distributed teams would be a plus
•Strong time management, priority allocation and task management skills
•Proven ability to work on multiple concurrent projects without sacrificing
schedule or quality
•Ability to assess risk and write appropriate test coverage

Thanks & Regards,

*Nikhil Gupta*

*Technical Recruiter *

*RG Talent Inc*

*39120 Argonaut way*
* Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538*

Phone : 510-443-0758 Ext - 114

Email : nik...@rgtalent.com

 In my absence please contact *Meenu Sharma* at following address
me...@rgtalent.com