Hello Friends,

One of my client looking for the Sr. Net  Developer with Stong SQL
Development Experience CRM Banking/ Data Migration.

Location – Atlanta ,GA

Strong SQL, .Net, Microsoft technologies development, CRM/banking or any
data migration experience preferred.  We do not want exception cases of
resources who only worked on front end and never worked on back end or visa
versa.

1)Microsoft Dot Net
        Good Experience on C#.Net
        Custom Tools Development using C#.Net
        Code analysis and debugging
2) SQL server 2008
        Good experience on SSIS package development
        Complex Query/Stored Procedure development
        Good knowledge on Joins, Cursors, Indexes, Performance tuning
        Experience of SQL database Migration project is an added advantage.
3) Other Technologies
        XML
        Java Script
        Web services, Rest, SOA

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Sri*

*Business Development Manager*

Techwire Solutions Inc

101 Hudson Street, Jersey City, New Jersey 07302

*209-626-4343** (Direct) *| 201-595-0984 (Fax)

*s...@techwiresol.com <ch...@techwiresol.com> * | www.techwiresol.com