*Hi*

*I hope you are doing well.*

Given below is the requirement from one of our direct client, which can be
filled immediately. Kindly respond to this requirement and send me the
details given below to speed up the interview process.

Job Title: Netapp Architect

Location: Covington, Louisiana

Duration: Long Term

Rate: DOE

Job Description:

We have a need for a Resident Architect to support our client. at their
location in Covington, LA. The duration for this residency is for 6 months
with strong possibility of renewing for another year and the target start
date is October 2014.

The ideal resident will have architecture level experience with NetApp in a
cDOT, SAN-FC environment. This resident will be responsible for
architecting the below infrastructures:

1. SAN Infrastructure & SQL DB Infrastructure

2. Design Clustered Data ONTAP & Design Business Continuity

3. Design Exchange Infrastructure

In addition to the high level architecture experience, this resident will
be expected to operate SnapMirror, Volume Management and De-Duplication.
They will consult the customer on best practices around DB - SQL & SMSQL,
SnapManager for Hyper V and Exchange & SME.

Thanks & Regards,

*Venu*

*VortalSoft, Inc*

220 Davidson Avenue Suite #3A