*Hello,*

*Hope you are doing well.*

*As discussed please find the requirement below.*

*Please let me know are you comfortable with this position?*

*POSITION: .NET WEB DEVELOPER*

*LOCATION: NORTHBROOK, IL ( Local Please)*

*DURATION: 4-6 MONTHS*

 *Interview : Face to face **after phone*

*Description*

Our client is building a new consumer online self-service portal for
Encompass targeted for launch in 2015. The application is based on a
responsive web design that allows for good user experience on tablets,
desktops and smartphones. They need a resource who is highly proficient in
Microsoft MVC – a pattern that Microsoft provides for web development.

Candidate will come onboard as a resource, starting immediately to help our
client with both internal or external.

In terms of skill set, this is what we are looking for-

* Minimum Skills*

• *Experience with .NET web development especially ASP.NET
<https://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2FASP.NET&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNFB_O40Jfa-bhi5fOXtofgW8XnxUQ>
MVC*

*• Experience consuming and configuring WCF services.*

*• Willingness to work in the entire application stack.*

*Desired Skills (in order of importance)*

• *Microsoft .NET MVC 4*

*• Strong CSS development skills including knowledge of media queries.*

*• Experience with a CSS layout framework such as Bootstrap a plus.*

*• Ability to understand XML Schema Definitions (XSDs).*

*• Experience with test driven development (TDD) with ASP.NET
<https://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2FASP.NET&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNFB_O40Jfa-bhi5fOXtofgW8XnxUQ>
applications a plus.*

*  Thanks.*

  *Kevin *Patel**