Hi Anil,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

sr java developer

*Project Location*

Nyc, NY

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Interview mode::TElephonic Followed by Skype*

*Nedd local candidate only*

*Essential Requirements*

. Over 7 years experience programming in applications using J2EE specs
including Java, JMS, JDBC, XML, Servlets, JTA, Eclipse

Over 3 years of experience in Financial IT industry

. Over 2 years of experience programming using C# .Net.

Solid on coding fundamentals e.g. Object-Oriented design, data structures
and dependency injection.

Experience in enterprise-level integration technologies including SOAP and
Messaging, in Java

Hands-on experience in widely used third party frameworks (e.g. Spring,
Hibernate)

. Experience in enterprise-level Distributed Caching (preferably Coherence)

Ability to implement simple Linux shell scripts

Hands on experience with deployment technologies such as Ant, and SVN

. Hands on experience with Databases technologies preferably Oracle,
Sybase, MS SQL Server.

The candidate must be highly self-motivated confident and mature, well
developed analytical and problem solving skills with the aptitude to learn
as well as a flexibility to adapt to change.

Team player and proven ability to work under pressure and meet project dates