please reply navn...@rgtalent.com

Hi ,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

C++ Developer

*Project Location*

Atlanta, GA

*Duration*

12 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Iview Process: T+F*

* MUST Haves:  RECENT C and SQL Exp, DB2, SDLC, OOD, UNIX*

*Job Description*

* Our client seeks an energetic programmer with proficiency in the area
of application development and support.  This applicant must be highly
motivated to provide system support, meet project deadlines and to handle
technology challenges.  This position will also include 24x7 support on a
rotating basis for mission critical applications and escalated problem
tickets.     Education 4-yr College Degree preferably in Computer Science,
Engineering or Mathematics   *

*Skills Required*

   - *Minimum of 3+ years in an enterprise information technology
   environment with much of the last three years spent developing/supporting
   applications using the following: SQL and C*
   - *Minimum of 3+ years developing applications using SQL against large
   sized relational databases*
   - *Minimum of 2+ years of experience in Object Oriented Design and
   Development (Java, C++, UML)*
   - *Experience developing applications using SDLC methodology*
   - *Experience supporting mission critical applications*
   - *Experience in problem-solving and customer training*
   - *Proficiency in UNIX*
   - *Strong analytical and problem solving skills*
   - *Familiarity with testing methodologies, strategies and use of testing
   tools such as HPQC*
   - *Strong teamwork ethic*
   - *Excellent customer support and training skills*
   - *Excellent verbal and written communication skills*