PLEASE REPLY

navn...@rgtalent.com

Hi ,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

Business Analyst

*Project Location*

New York City, NY

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI: T + F*

* Requirements:*

Minimum 5 years experience

   - HR/Payroll/Benefits experience *required*.
   - Insurance company and Financial Services experience *required.*

*Technical:*

   - Evaluate the project requirements applying design principles and
   techniques to specifiy and model how the system will communicate with
   itself, other systems and with end users.
   - Experienced gathering business and technical requirements.
   - Experienced writing technical system documentation, functional
   specifications and business requirement documentation.
   - Knowledge / experience creating UML diagrams, Structured Analyst
   Diagrams, Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
   - Ability to quickly understand the current and future technology
   architecture, including the inter-operability of technologies.
   - Testiung and QA Skills