*only local to Houston people*

*Urgent requirement*

*Please send resume to **sumi...@idctechnologies.com
<sumi...@idctechnologies.com>*

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

*Java developer*

*Project Location*

*Houston/ TX*

*Duration*

*6+ months /Contract*

  *MOI * *:  * *Telephonic + F2F*

*Knowledge, Skills and Abilities*

§  Proficiency in at least one modern object oriented programming
language. *Core
Java is required*. *Experience with Swing* is preferred. Experience
programming with multiple OOP languages such as .NET or C++ are preferred.

§  *Web service experience* such as *with RESTful*

§  Experience using *SQL and relational databases* required.

§  Experience in *Agile development methodologies* such as *Scrum and XP*

§  Ability to work in a team.

§  Experience with *Atlassian tools such as JIRA, GreenHopper, and
Confluence* preferred.

§  Experience with build automation / continuous integration / continuous
delivery experience (*Maven, Hudson, Jenkins,* etc.) preferred.

*Education*

§  BS in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering

§

§  *Description*

§  We are searching for Software Engineers skilled in Object Oriented
Programming to join a large to mid-sized company in Houston, Texas. Our
client designs and manufactures software solutions which provide
efficiencies to customers in the energy industry. Exciting new alliances
have been formed and new projects are underway. If you have a passion for
developing, possess high energy, and great communication skills this is an
opportunity to work with one of the hottest areas in energy. You will
design, develop, and implement software solutions in a key growth area. You
will interface with others on the development and software testing team and
may also interface with customers.

§  Responsibilities include designing, implementing and testing software
features for core systems utilizing an extensive suite of development tools
and current software design methodologies. Our client implements in a
variety of OOP languages, primarily core Java. You will provide technical
analysis and input into design decisions and improvement opportunities. To
produce a quality product you must understand customer’s needs by
formalizing requirements for new products and projects while working with
the key internal and external stakeholders. Senior level engineers are
expected to contribute to teams in a technical capacity by becoming a
technical domain expert, tackling complex design/development project
components, describing your project’s progress, identifying risks and
issues and providing mitigation strategies. Further, you will contribute to
project estimates using formal software estimation techniques and perform
some code reviews and help provide technical direction for the team. You
will investigate and resolve issues ranging from bugs to root-cause
analysis for development and field environments.

--

Thanks and Regards.

*Sumit Gulati*

IDC Technologies, Inc

Direct Number -* 408-457-9381  * 4051*

*Email id:-* sumi...@idctechnologies.com <aja...@idctechnologies.com>

Direct ||YIM- sumit.rgtalent|| GTALK- sumit.rgtalent||

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>