*Reply me on rna...@eteaminc.com <rna...@eteaminc.com>*

Greetings,

My name is Rugender and I am recruiter at eTeam Inc. eTeam Inc is a global
contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000 clients globally.We have
an excellent job opportunity with one of our client.

*Job Title: Cognos BI Lead/Architect *

*Location: Salem, NH *

*Duration: 6 Months*

* MOI: Phone Hire Onsite Role Client TCS*

Job Description:
*Roles and Responsibilities *
Develop data models, design specifications, and metadata.
Design and create complex framework manager models.
Design Cognos Business Intelligence Reporting systems
Perform OLAP Analysis
Utilize Performance Management solutions including Cognos Planning and
Cognos TM1 and Data Warehousing
Architecting, hands-on metadata modeling, hands-on development, and
hands-on administration of Cognos applications with high degree of success
Determine client Business Requirements and develop functional and technical
specifications needed to construct custom-fit analysis and reporting
solutions.

--

*Regards*

*Rugen Nagar*

*e**Team Inc - "ACCCELERATED HIRES"*

Efficiency, Synergy, Expertise

1001 Durham Avenue, Suite 201, South Plainfield, NJ 07080

Desk: 732-248-1900 x489 (T) | Fax: 908-757-0800 (F)

Email: rna...@eteaminc.com || URL: www.eteaminc.com

*YIM/GTalk --> rugender.rgtalent*