please reply navn...@rgtalent.com

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

JDE World Developer

*Project Location*

West Chester, PA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Moi:T*

* Requirements*:

- Strong RPG (not RPGLE) programming skills

- Good SQL skills

- Knowledge of JDE World programming standards and soft-coding mechanisms

- 7+ years of recent JDE World 7.3 RPG programming experience

- Good technical and functional knowledge of JDE Distribution

- Available to work on-site in West Chester PA Monday through Friday

- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team

- Ability to author technical design documents

*Helpful*:

- Experience in FDA and/or Sarbanes-Oxley environment

- Technical and functional experience with JDE Advanced Pricing

- Technical and functional experience with JDE Finance or Manufacturing

Thanks & Regards,

*Naveet Vij*