Hi,
Please send profile to p...@svksystems.com

Title: Oracle Techno – Func OPAS (Oracle Policy Administration System)
Location:Atlanta, GA
Duration:6 months
Interview: Skype

Job Description:
Junior to mid developer having 3 to 5 years of overall IT experience and
having a minimum 2 years of experience in OPAS configuration and technical
aspects.

Thanks & Regards,

Paul
IT.Recruiter
SVK Systems Inc
11465, Johns Creek Parkway,
Suite #180, Johns Creek, GA - 30097
Contact: 678-824-7757 | Fax: 404-601-9507
Email: p...@svksystems.com|  paul.svksys. paulrice7...@yahoo.in
Website: www.svksystems.com

Note: If you do not want to receive email from me, please reply to this
email with “REMOVE” in the subject. I deeply apologize for the
inconvenience caused to you.