Hi I have an urgent requirement for *‘SAP FICO Tester’ *please send me your
resumes along with your contact details to *pmah...@sageitinc.net
<pmah...@sageitinc.net>*

*Position :* SAP FICO Tester

*Location :* Milwaukee, WI

*Duration :* 3 months

*Job Requirement: *

4 to 6 Years of SAP experience SAP FICO, out of which minimum 1 year of
experience in Testing Hands on experience in Client QC Co-ordinate with
Offshore team and perform deliverables Ability to understand Business
requirements, create Test cases and execute Understand requirements and
write test Plan Process Good testing process knowledge Excellent
communication skills Verbal and written

Regards,

Mahesh

3011 Internet Blvd, Ste 110 Frisco, TX 75034

Phone: 9729960650 Ext-  337

Email: pmah...@sageitinc.net