On 12/16/10 8:39 PM, dunb...@aol.com wrote:
Sniff. Thanks Jackie. My poor, legitimate thread. Ruined. Choke.

And I have a reproducable bug. And nobody cares. Bawl.

Aww. There, there. We care. Really. The problem is, it seems only to be reproducible on your setup. Try tossing out your prefs file. LiveCode stores your message box history in there and maybe it's storing something weird. It's in your user library/Preferences/RunRev/livecode.rev.

You'll have to reset any prefs you changed from defaults.