On 12/30/10 10:15 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
baccheschi wrote:

 > may tell me, please, if and how is it possible to export from
 > a stack to another the icons..?I am trying to rewrite an old
 > stack of HyperCard and i would use its icons..Thanksmario

HC icons are stored as resources in the legacy Mac OS resource fork.

Good news: You can use LiveCode's built-in getResources function to
obtain a list of resources in a file, and use the getResource function
to obtain the actual image data for the icon.

Bad news: I have no idea how to translate that bitmap data into a form
that will work well in a LiveCode image object.

Anyone here know how do to that?

I extracted the HC icons and saved them to a stack quite a while ago. I just uploaded it to RevOnline. Anyone who needs the original HC icons can search there for a stack called "HC Icons".