On Jan 3, 2011, at 4:49 AM, Sivakatirswami wrote:

Aloha Peter:

Now this what i call a Prime New Year gift!

Sweet.

And, yes, I do work a lot with list fields and to make lists editable I had to add this to your script

     set the listBehavior of the target to not tf

but then this toggles all fields to listbehavior when locked... . so it required more....

the problem is you can determine if a field has listbehavior when it is set, but if you turn listbehavior off, then one needs a way to preserve the fact that this is a list field, even when it's listbehavior is off.

So I added a custom prop to list fields so that they maintain their list property thru the editing session. Perhaps there is a better way, but this works:

by adding this to your setProp handler

     if the listbehavior of the target is true then
        set the uList of the target to true
     end if
     if the uList of target = true then
        set the listBehavior of the target to not tf
     end if

Nice. I'm revising my library handlers accordingly, since I will probably by using list fields in the future.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmb...@gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig