Hi Folks,

The most annoying thing I experience with LiveCode is when stack properties get
inadvertently changed after switching from the Pointer tool to the Browse tool
and vice versa, whilst the Property Inspector is open. Can anyone suggest a way
around this without locking or manually closing the inspector? I would prefer
that the inspector automatically close when selecting the Browse tool instead
of it reverting to the stack properties. Better yet, I would prefer it to not
change and remain focussed on the last control! TIA.

Thanks and cheers,
Roger Guay