Paul,

Moving controls into to and out of groups is as simple as just setting the
layer one number higher and/or lower outside the range of the group. And at the
time I wrote altLayer, this was easily accomplished by using the relayer tools
in Rev-- not sure how that works these days.

Chipp Walters
CEO, Shafer Walters Group, Inc