Thanks. As usual, I discovered this for myself in the dictionary about 4 minutes after I hit the "send" button. Another way that this list is useful for learning -- all I need to do is post a question and then I find that I already have the answer! Apparently I inadvertently installed an LC-uselist external in my brain. Did you create that utility too, Scott?

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmb...@gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig