Well, TCP works great, you just have to define your protocol and go. This
wouldn't be too difficult to implement. That said, a native method of letting
LC apps inter-communicate w/o having to program it [much] would be slick.
Taking some ideas from AppleScript:

## app "A":

start script server on port 5674

## app "B"

connect to application "A" on port 5674
tell application "A" "doSomethingCool"

The real questions:

* Security. Is there a [with password] parameter for the server app? SSL?
* Is "doSomethingCool" a stack handler or is there an "on clientMessage" type
handler?
* Do you allow only loopback (localhost) connections or also remote connections?

Simply put, this is really just a way of having RPC calls across LC
applications. But, I admit, it'd be really cool. Certainly with the LC language
it would be trivial to setup 2-way communication this way, having application
"B" identifying itself to application "A", etc.

Jeff M.