Sorry zryip,
That did not work, though it looks like it should.
Still the same problem: the popup appears before the clicked line is hilited.
Thanks for the suggestion.
Paul Looney

On Jan 21, 2011, at 12:22 PM, zryip theSlug wrote:

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 9:05 PM, Paul Looney <supp...@ahsomme.com> wrote:
Help please.
I am trying to use a popup button with a datagrid.

I have code, in the dg, that looks like this:

on mouseDown
    popup btn "Selected Orders Popup"
end mouseDown

The popup works fine but the selected line in the dg is not hilited until after something is selected in the popup. So, to the user, it looks like the
popup refers to the previously selected line.
I will probably solve it but figured someone on the list already has the
solution.

Thanks in advance.

Paul,

on mouseDown