I've put together a mouseDown handler that displays a stack window immediately
below a datagrid column when the user right clicks on that column.  Right now
it's in the group script of the datagrid.

The dg manual says there is a default header behavior property so set that to
the id of a button that includes my mousedown handler since I want this to be
available to all the dataggrids in my app but the mousedown event never reaches
my mousedown handler a breakpoint set at the start of it never gets triggered.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Pete Haworth