I am working on the multi-platform distribution of a simple application that
uses revBrowser function.  The mac standalone (development system too) is
working, Windows in about 95% (still haven't figured out how to handle
separators & disabled items which seem to not work in Windows), but now that I
am moving on to Linux, I am seeing more problems.  The Windows implementation
of revBrowser had some interesting unique differences and it seems Linux does
too.

In particular, I create a substack and display a revBrowser window there with
'in-memory' html, the new substack window is empty.  Is there something I must
do differently for Linux?

thanks,
Mike.