On 02/07/2011 10:58 PM, Warren Samples wrote:
On Mon, 2011-02-07 at 22:36 +0200, Richmond wrote:
I wonder why:

on mouseUp
    revMail "x...@gmail.com", ,"Important Information","The sun is shining"
end mouseUp

doesn't seem to send an email to x...@gmail.com (on Linux, at least)?

I have tried this for 2 e-mail addresses with no joy.

Hi Richmond,

Here it opens a new message in Evolution, to the desired address and
with the subject, but it doesn't pass the message body. Livecode 4.5.3,
Linux Mint.
Can you set the default e-mail client on Mint?

I use Thunderbird (because I have it set up on both my Mac and my Linux machines), but Ubuntu (11.04 beta) doesn't seem to give me a way to define my default e-mail client.
Warren