Thanks Jim! I just copied the code, cleaned it up a little, tweaked it and it
works!

One of the things I can't seem to grasp right now is why the scrolling is
disabled when I change iphoneControlSet sScrollerId, "visible", "true" into
iphoneControlSet sScrollerId, "visible", "false" What I want is to hide the
scroller so that the reader can only see the image. When I enter false, it
hides the scroller, but not the part where it should be, and the image doesn't
scroll anymore. Does someone have a way to just enable scrolling and not
showing the scroller part?

The scrolling part of the code also seems to cancel the zooming part of the
code. The scrolling part comes from the Mobile Scroller Example stack, and the
resizing part from the iPhone Pinch Lesson stack. Does someone have an idea of
what part of these codes is canceling the other part?

Thanks in advance,
Eric