No problem Keith.  Also saw your other post about a button in the datagrid.
Once again, it might be worth considering a combination of the dghilitedline
and one button outside the datagrid that would launch your processing of the
currently selected datagrid row.  I have some code I use that floats a button
next to whatever row the user clicks on so it's right next to their selected
line, but a static button works too..

Hope that helps.

Pete Haworth